Get Your Free DVD
If you can’t resist that late-night talk show or find yourself tossing and turning in bed, you’re more likely to get sick this winter. That’s because a strong immune system depends on getting enough sleep.
- How what you eat and drink can make it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep
- What common habits interfere with a good night’s sleep
- The sleep problem affecting millions of people who don’t even know it
Sugary treats and convenience foods seem like a good idea when you’re choosing them, but they may be inviting a cold or the flu. Some foods actually feed bad bacteria and viruses, while other foods protect you from illness. You’ll have fewer sick days when you avoid the bad and embrace the good.
- Make it easier for us to get sick
- Protect us against colds and flu
- Ensure our immune cells in our GI tract work properly
Chances are, you are not getting all the important nutrients you need to maintain a strong immune system. Our lifestyles and food supply make it nearly impossible to acquire all of the necessary vitamins and minerals necessary to fight-off invading bacteria and viruses.
- Why diet and lifestyle don’t provide the necessary nutrients
- Which supplements help prevent colds and flu
- How to choose the right brand
Traffic, the empty nest and an impossible-to-please boss… if you’re not careful, your response to these things can make you sick. Negative thoughts and feelings have a devastating impact on your body’s ability to fight disease. But you can learn to properly deal with stress.
- Why stress opens the door to illness
- What types of emotions cause stress
- How to effectively deal with stress in your life
If you spend most of your life sitting on your duff, you’re setting yourself up for a world of hurt this cold and flu season. That’s because your body requires movement in order for your immune system to work properly. Exercise strengthens your body’s ability to fend-off attacks by unhealthy bacteria and viruses.
- How a sedentary lifestyle makes you more susceptible to illness
- What types of exercise and how much of it strengthen your immune system
- How to mix physical activity into your work day
WEB EXTRAS & RECIPES
Videos from the health experts featured on the “Protect Your Health!” DVD
All week, we are at the grill with our very own Brian Warren! He and a few friends prepared some of their favourite healthy recipes that they barbecue in the summer. Get all those recipes by clicking below!
Get Your Free DVD
We are a registered charity in Canada | Business registration number: 10691 8352 RR0001
© 2019 700CLUB.CA | Website by 3angular.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED