In this new DVD from The 700 Club hosted by Gordon Robertson, you’ll learn how to get the sleep you need to protect your health and enjoy a healthy life. We have partnered with leading experts to get you cutting-edge medical information about restorative sleep and how you can win back your rest! You don’t have to experience another sleepless night.
- What you eat can help give you the perfect night’s sleep.
- How to stop insomnia from robbing you of rest.
- Why sticking to your schedule will help keep your sleep on track.
- How to beat pain and enjoy sleep again.
- What you can do to safeguard yourself against sleep apnea.
MAIL MY FREE DVD
Get Protect Your Sleep: Five Ways to a Great Night’s Rest today! Experience an improved life and enhanced sleep as you learn how to get the sleep you need.
Featuring leading experts in sleep, health and wellness:
- Dr. Michael Breus is a clinical psychologist, sleep expert and passionate about sleep. He shares on his website—thesleepdoctor.com—in his best-selling books, and on a weekly Facebook live program called “wake up Wednesdays” how you can get the sleep you need.
- Dr. Josh Axe is on a mission. Every day, through his website, draxe.com, and his YouTube channel, he’s sharing all-natural solutions to help people live healthier lives. He sees the high price people are paying because of their stress-filled lives. And Dr. Axe wants to change that.
- Dr. J. Catesby Ware is a sleep specialist and professor at eastern Virginia medical school. He has been studying sleep for over 45 years. He knows that our bodies give us clues that we might have a sleep disorder. Dr. Ware reveals if these clues could be pointing to you.
- Sue Hitzmann, New York Times best-selling author and creator of “the melt method,” is no stranger to chronic pain. She’s lived it. While rising to the top of a promising fitness career, she experienced
a “little ache” that turned her world upside down.
- Dr. Chris Winter is a board-certified neurologist and sleep specialist. For over 20 years, he has treated all kinds of people, from truck drivers to professional athletes. The one thing they all have in common, is “broken”
sleep. The good news is, Dr. Winter believes your sleep can be fixed.
To Life DVD
Build a better gut
Protect Your Sleep
We are a registered charity in Canada | Business registration number: 10691 8352 RR0001
© 2019 700CLUB.CA | Website by 3angular.com | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED